America’s Pastime Tours’ first baseball tour of the season takes place in sunny Florida, home of some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. It starts with two games in Tampa against the Los Angeles Dodgers who make a rare trip the Tropicana Field. We then drive down I 75 to Miami were we see three games in the beautiful new Marlins Park against the the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Double Occupancy $1950| Single Occupany $2450
- Tickets to (5) major league games (all loge or lower level)
- Deluxe accommodations for (5) nights
- Breakfast each morning
- (2) stadium tours (if available)
- Transportation from Tampa to Miami
- No matching events listed under Baseball by the Beach. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.