Fenway, Cooperstown and Yankee Stadium. What more do we need to say!! Two games at historic Fenway Park against the Toronto Blue Jays. We then travel to the home of the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown to spend the day exploring the history of america’s great pastime. We then drive down to New York to catch a couple of games between the Yankees and Angels. There is plenty of time to explore the two great cities of Boston and New York where our hotels are right in the middle of all the great sites and restaurants.
Double Occupancy $2795 | Single Occupancy $3595
- Tickets to (4) major league games, all loge of lower level.
- Deluxe accommodations for (5) nights
- Breakfast each morning,
- Transportation to Cooperstown and New York
- Two stadium tours if time allows
- No matching events listed under Hall of Fame Trip. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.