Come and see why the NL Central was the best division in baseball in 2015 be seeing St. Louis Cardinals take on their rivals of over 100 years the Chicago Cubs at the historic Wrigley Field for two games including a mid-week day game! We then fly to Pittsburgh (no long bus trips for us) to see the Pirates play twice in what many say is the best looking of the new parks , PNC Park. They play once against the Giants and one game against the LA Dodgers.
Double Occupancy $2675 | Single Occupancy $3375
- Ticket to (4) (major league games
- (4) nights in deluxe mid-town hotels in (4) major cities
- Breakfast every morning
- Airfare from Chicago to Pittsburgh
- Tour of Wrigley Field and PNC Park if time allows.
- No matching events listed under Mini Midwest Tour. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.